Sunday, November 23, 2008

LI Aitken Jam.

So it was like 12 degrees once you factored in the wind chill Saturday... and pretty much everyone had atleast an hour drive to get out there.... and it was only put together like a week ago... but there was like 30-40 kids there, which was kinda awesome considering the circumstances. Kenny and the LIB dudes gave away a frame and some random stuff, people rode and froze to death. No ramp tramps and not much alcohol.
Thanks for everyone for coming out, I think the total raised was around $550 which is awesome.

I need to stop slacking and send my fisheye in to get the focus fixed, damn. Lazy.


Kenny ran the megaphone and soda ice cold water and hotdogs.

This is the only picture of Russell not smiling that day.

Ricky crankin shit.

Last week BF was giving Russ gate tips, now he's getting them from BI. I'm fucked next season.

Carnie clockin footy. I have an old ass Rookie sticker from 03 or 04 on my laptop.

Shit sucks.

Denny wanted to try to gap into the mini from the big wedge.... Not a good idea.
Or it's a 360 to fakie.

I took this from the top of a fence. That fence was ay to cold to be sitting on.

All day.

Russ wanted a little kid to win the frame real bad.

This kid won it. I barely know anyones names.

Hoey and I kept putting stickers on Kenny and Russell kept peeling them off.

Siked.

OG's. Think Hoey will update for once?

Russell, supporting the cause.

I seriously have pictures somewhere from like 10 years ago of this kid doing like 1 footed xups and shit at our old trails.

Tight trains were run for a bit. Just look at the bottom left of this frame.

Flair.

Tabes for Babes.

BI was on a bike.

Bikes arent supposed to be at that angle.

LIB crew.

Gallery
Files.

No comments: