Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Keith.

On Oct 12, 2008, at 7:45 AM, sikid92@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> Drink much?
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> On Oct 12, 2008, at 3:48 AM, Patrick Nugent
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Viva has vavwrtrhinf féin aqa10)&7 foewaen. Ubforrujnatky I sc
>>>> an. Orr talk rsreaihft
>>>>

Haha Saturday was Terra's birthday party... I sent that email to Dugan, Gaska and Bivona at 3:48am...


A little while later I picked a fight with Dave. The side of my head is a little sore, thank you Max and Matt for saving my life, haha. A couple hours later Dave and I went around trying to force people to drink vodka?

These party photos really fucking suck.

I apparently told Shoe he was my hero ~100 times. I even ran into his parents and told them he was my hero. Here he is in the haunted house.

Steve was supposed to go to work at like 3am, but dave turned his alarm off, so he went to the trails instead.

I really have no clue how they were riding.

Dave built me this roller section to practice for racing. It might be all I ride next year. Trails got intense.

Just incase anyone wants to see...
Gallery

No comments: