Friday, September 19, 2008

1999?

Editors Note: Pat still looks about the same. He likes to think he lost all the weight but Pat is on a road to become a morbidly obese man, living with his parents and calling Sean to turn him so the bed sores' dont get infected

-ill bill

Bivona sent me a ton more photos today. Makes me glad theat I got skinny.

a foot shorter, but the same weight. Fuck.

We all look so little in that group photos. Lets see, I'm there, my brother Sean is in there, bivona, Russel Barone, Kenny Hirsch, Willie Carrier, John Able and some random kid who I forgot. Oh, and that kid on the left of Dugan is James Carozza. John met his wife when she and James were dating, haha.
Also on the Page is loffrado, Bird(he owns bike shos now) pj melphi(he smokes crack now) harley kelly, john daly(he's training for the winer olympics, quit BMX after breaking both his wrists a the grands one year) and scott kenny's the third random dude on the bottom.

Old ass riders dinner. I still have that BASE shirt.... It's probably to big for me now.

Lee is still wearing that fucking helmet. He also doesn't like FuckBMX, and stickers being put over the back license plate of his car in Kentucky...

Tom Bivona showing us why he was #3 to Brian Iaroccis #2. Z-TEC!

I guess Biv's got around? He probably still has all of these uniforms somewhere.

What would this update be without Gaska in it? worthless.

2 comments:

Manella said...

damn! look at that kid... super tshirt, ugp hat (that I bought at south park), and what are those Jncos? haha.. I won that bike at the riders dinner and traded it in to LIB for one of Rob-o's signature T1 frames.

Anonymous said...

post up some images of the last straight at Shoreham from the early/mid 90's!!! I'm talking about those big doubles!

I found this blog through SPRFLS. good stuff! I used to race Shoreham back in the early/mid 90's, but was from Tri-City BMX in upstate. Now in Socal. Anyway, I just remember those doubles eating people alive. post some pics!