Monday, September 1, 2008

Mother fuching grands. Part 1.

I have way to many photos to post in one update.
First off, I'd like to say that John Dugan and Ronnie Gaska were greatly missed this weekend. Team Long Island will be back in full force soon... Or in April...
Now I'd like to say thanks to the crew, weekend was dope. I'll prolly write more shit with each entry cause my mind just locked up, we got home at lie 6am, I slept till 9:30 and have kinda been up since.
I'm gunna post like 10 or so photos per update, and the gallery at the end.

Normally I keep the photos in order... But fuckit. MIA is Hancock, half of bosslers head, ad most of Megan.

This was my first time at Waffle house. Lee Kirsch is wearing socks and sandals and is probably angry from all the pretzels hitting his car at this point.

This kid ate shit for no reason. Stuck in his clips.

Our room came with a free 1 hitter(which is packed and ready to go) and 4 BL Limes. I pocketed the 1 hitter to give to Justin at Panamoka.

I think this started it all. Lee passed out, the heat was turned up to 80, a coffee table was placed over him, and his door was closed.

Bosler right before getting pushed into a wall.

Betty Mulligan didn't want me to run cardboard this weekend, so she made me this plate. I ran it, but only after some sweet mod's.

Crew at the best park in the country.

99% better/smoother/faster then the grands track.

Fuck thecomeup, We Run The Net.

What you can't see. I am totally copping a feel of Tom's ass, and Bosler is licking his neck.

As of the current time, all the images are still uploading, so if you're checking this, and it's Monday evening, check back later.

No comments: