Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fuckkkk

So when I said "there's a good story" i wasnt really expecting the story to keep evolving until 8am today?
I need to make a long awesome list of shit, but I don't want people to think I be slackin, so ehre's 4 photos....


After the sick party we found our way to in soho, we lurked the fuck out of face book, and people definatly posted pictures of us. people hated me alot more than they hated ohio. i was told i should "probably leave" quite a bit...


they had a table full of expensive alcohol, and rented heat lamps for the roof.
We were drinking olde e and putting stickers on everything, and i was making it rain business cards.
Why did noone email me shit?

that girl up front is from indiana or some shit?
see jeffy p in the bane shirt, and me in back drunk dialing.
I made a couple hundred calls int he last 3 nights. and numorus texts. Aaron Ross, if you are reading htis, you are the nicest dude.
Also thanks to people who hooked me up with numbers to call.

So from left to right, Jeffy P, some goth ass bitch from Ohio called Tim, myself and some girl from Baltimore who I really have no fucking clue why she is still texting me.


the ohio kids have alot of good pictures, so there will be more legit updates or somehting.

No comments: