Monday, March 30, 2009

Racing is making a comeback this year.

Was digging at the BMX track this weekend, Tom Bivona and Ronnie Gaska spearheaded the operation along with a ton of other people while Shoemaker and I (mostly I) were being douche bags in Canada.
Then once my hang over finally wore off(I quit drinking) I broke my hand doing this...
So I didn't dig at all that weekend. But finally I got out there, the track is siiick. I didn't get to ride due to my broke ass hand, but from what I've heard, it's pretty much one of the best tracks around(aside from it's lack of being built into the side of a mountain... which is being worked on...).

First straight.

Jump into first turn(35ft lip to landing)

Stepup stepup.

Grumpy.

This photo sucks but this straight looks sick to ride.

Me owning these when I was 11 led to 1000 apologies to Brian Foster this past fall.
Now I own a fresh new pair that Jeff had at Sayville Bikes, although they are a size 4... I'm just gunna get them signed and mount them like boxing gloves.

No comments: