Saturday, April 4, 2009

This update is pretty much because coaches wife requested it.

It's kind of ironic that in my last post I said something about quitting drinking, and then today, I woke up on the tile floor, in the hallway leading to my apartment, at 9:30am... Yeah... Atleast someone didnt rob my phone, wallet, keys or money which, for some reason, were laying beside me. Haha.
Open bar parties are bad news for me....

Clearly 6pm is either a great starting point, or a terrible one...

This is lorenzo. We met him at the Johnsons where he lost this game of pool

props to the foreign girl who took this for us. (the random kid with a mustache is ronnie gaskas canadian fan club)

Lorenzo bought this girl flowers. I dont hang out with scum bags.

and then he bought us dinner

i like this duck and squirrel.

and also this.

My fire escape has the same view, only I am in harlem, looking over cetral park, and looking at(rather then being...) downtown when i see it.

No comments: