Monday, December 22, 2008

Holidays at club shoe.

Wow.
It was a fun night.
Thanks to everyone at club shoe. And everyone who made my camera not disappear. And everyone who shot photos, I'm siked to be in the album so much.

Gary Shoemaker is pretty much the man. Adam22, eat your heart out, I know you eyein up my shirt.

This is am IM i sent to shoe. The underlined sentence says "you are 100% better then terra."
The Last line says "I wish I was drunk enough to not remember this."

Darren "the bet" Meenan taking lessons from a pro.

Hoeys.

Zober's girl was not siked. haha.

I posted this picture of Nick making out with that girl a few months ago. I set it as the background on this computer. He got me back alter in the night.

You know how hard it is to find Joose on LI? Here I am preaching the good word.

Shoemaker Family.

Panamoka.

Shoe was trying to trade this shirt for my holiday sweater.

Fuck Christmas.

First and last sip.

Skill.

Look how cute and grown up my older brother is.

Drinks spilled.

We were telling secrets.

I would write "oh amy dont hate me cause i'm still in love with shoe"
But people would probably take it the wrong way.

Fine sponsor of the night.

Look at the sweet scarf. Keith is not a big fan of waking up in the morning.

Dance floor?

I owe my brother one for making sure I didn't die, or end up face down in the snow. Thanks again Sean!

Drink of choice.

Almost.

I really didn't want to post this. But I posted that one of Nick at Supes party, so I'd be a douchebag if I didn't make myself look just as bad. Nick ended up making out with her later on.

Gallery
Files for myspace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

literally stared at that sweatshirt when this came up on my rss and thought "fuck, that shirt rules", then scrolled down 2 inches and saw my name. lol.

mayflowerBMX said...

i drank a Joose the night we got caught up with that crazy pregant hooker at the naples mcdonalds... good times bro. we miss you down her in fl. make sure you bring the bmx in feb. the backyard will be in Full effect for sure.