Monday, December 8, 2008

lukeswab.

There was a post on BMXBoard last Tuesday from this kid, needed a place to stay in the city Wednesday-Sunday while he was at some seminar... Strictly Business..
I live in the city... And I was bored, so I said sure why not.
Got here Wednesday at like 12:30am, let him in and then went to bed, work Thursday.
In the days following a few random things happened... some aren't so random:
Parking Ticket.
"Crossing Streams"
No Drunk emails (I was slackin)
Dollar Pizza.
It fucking snowed.
We got invited to some "party" at some fancyass club by 2 gay dudes from CT while we were pounding 22's on 13th st. The party did not have an open bar, so we snuck out while they were checking there coats.
He beat some pool shark at pool.
He lost his car. It was a block over.
Mandatory white castle.

That's pretty much it.
Here's a picture of him solving a rubiks cube on the way downtown.


I am watching home alone. Chris sent me a bunch of stuff from TN to post up, will probably do that tomorrow.

No comments: