Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

It's unseasonably warm today and I am not riding my bike. Went up state with the family Friday to capture a perfect christmas tree. It didn't get above 30 degrees. We were lucky if we hit that high.
My parents might hate me after this post.


Mom, prepared for the hunt.

Dad, even more prepared for the hunt.

Francis(dog falling on her ass) is not very good at walking on ice.

However, she is out new navigation system.

My brother and his fiances first christmas tree in there new house. It's about 3 ft taller then they excepted.

Crew. Cold Mountain. Plenty of ice.

Middle of nowhere.

My mom almost ate shit on this patch of ice. It was funny. It would have sucked if she fell though.

Champion!

Oh that thing under the tree? That's a dead body.
Carry on.

Dad, doin work!

No comments: