Monday, June 1, 2009

70's and BMX.

Fuck, trails are fun. This was my first 'real' BMX weekend this year. I can't believe it's June first. I also can't believe this is post 99 and I am still making atleast an update a week. Normally I give up on things for no reason.


Supes had a 70's party on Friday night. I RSVP'd with a "No I cannot make it" with plans to not drink a sip of the bad stuff this weekend. While I was at Penn Station to catch a train to Ronkonkama, I saw Glen Head up on the board and knew I had to go. I texted Hoey, he said he'd drive me home as long as I didn't get really shitty.... When I was changing trains at Jamaica, the dudes on the second train wouldnt let me on the peak train with my bike, so I had an hour to kill. I promptly walked to the nearest store and Joosed up.

This was the only photo I shot. Hoey ended up sending Terra in his place, Terra in formed me he was sleeping there, I got shitty fast and slept in broken glass on a pull out bed because supes smashed every bottle he could find at 5am. It was awesome.
Also, watch out for the SuperFly interview part two.... The bottom 5 people in BMX.


I have this photo saved as "sadshoe" on my harddrive. The first photo i stole from the Selden FD's website. Shoe's bike is in the top left corner of that... Everything melted off of it aside from his frame, fork, bars, cranks and axles. Fucking wild.

I gave shoe the bike I kept in the city because I don't really need 2 bikes, and also because I'm pretty positive he would do the same for anyone else. Terra hooked him up with some wheels cause mine were shot. One of the only 3 photos I shot at Keyko.

Shoreham has a pro open at locals and it is fucking stacked. That is awesome. BMX racing IS making it's come back. I stole this photo from Rich Soper before he gave me the OK. I hope him and Andy don't beat me up.

Dave blasting spine set. Panamoka is wild this year.

Hoey being Hoey.

2 comments:

soper said...

WTF !!

TB said...

S.C.A.S (same comment as soper)?