Monday, June 22, 2009

FBM - I love my bicycle weekend.

Rain fucking sucks.
FBM's documentary premiered at the Bicycle film fest this weekend. The whole weekend was just a mess. The video was awesome though.
I got a new iPhone, so get ready for messy video clips, and hearing my obnoxious laugh.


Boston George and I got lost trying to figure out where I lived friday night. We never made it. We built these hoboshacks(might have just been him building?) and slept under the BQE until 10am.

This is a Film Festival, start hurting yourselves. English put me thru a table or 2 and Kelly punched me in the face. All in the good way, haha.


We had to ride our bikes to the other side of Brooklyn to meet up with people. We got caught in this rain storm. Noone wanted to pick us up.


Russel Barone won the long jump, something stupid like 25 feet?


You can't see shit in this one, but you can hear it. It's the director Joe and Steve Crandal giving speech type things after the video


Fuck BMXBoard. Kelly Baker, I love you.

No comments: