Sunday, June 7, 2009

How deep do you think that water is?

I feel like if I don't post something about the weekend, I am slacking.
Well, I slacked this weekend. Rode Queens and Brooklyn a little and then jumped into the East River.

My bike is still covered in silt. It sank like a rock and it took me a few minutes to find it... I was relatively worried. Some White Power dude was there shooting photos for a book on something and I told him he should shoot some of me. Hasn't emailed me yet.

Maybe next weekend I won't slack so hard.

1 comment:

MANMADE said...

J.L. is the man. Very happy I "called you out" on that trick... I've wanted to see it live ever since that Cranberry World dirt contest they held on the tracks tabletop. Glad it was documented.. and in close to dark conditions none the less. Anyone who hasnt seen it can watch it here.... http://vimeo.com/1870495