Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Florida.

Florida was awesome. Perfect weather. Alot of riding. Some drunks.


This is Justins new back yard. I lived next door for versions 1-3, this is version 5 or 6.... Smooth as fuck.

Everytime I go down to Florida there's a little work left to be done, we got drunk and finished the back half of the bowl corner spine.

That dog is full grown, 2lbs.

What back yard doesn't have a trampoline?

I forgot that it gets fucking COLD at night in the winter, so went to Walmart and bought the cheapest sweatshirt and pants I could. and of course. Little dog.

The back yard doubles as a playground for Justins kids (10, 10, 2). The 10 year old twins(girls) skate the ramp too. Not pictured is the seesaw. This is my old roommate, Billy.

Justin Said he got his NacNacs from Dave Pawson back when he use to race at Egg Harbor.

I'm not sure why I am putting this picture of Geo posing up. With a kid throwing a whip.

Footdown.

After the pictures of Geo and I got plastered on the interweb, he came out and put this GLSA (Gay and Lesbian Surf Association) sticker on his truck. Welcome out Geo!

Some tunnel on the way home.

Winter Sucks.

Gallery
Files

No comments: