Monday, February 2, 2009

Ohio part 2, the noreaster.


She didn't have to GTFO.

Spot the BMX pro/english teacher with a frame with lame graphics.

I can honestly say I am the reason he was this angry. I love you billy.

I punched Jeffy in the face a minute or 2 before this photo was shot. I'm sorry I hit you so hard, and all knuckle.

There is not a lock on the bathroom door....

As usual, I am surprised I didnt get my ass kicked.

Other Pat and urine.

I didn't go to Notro 08, but shoe and I are going to Notro 09 to get shitty with all of these people.

Snow ball fight in the living room?

Cheers to Kerry Sayre.

Thats what people look like when they get punched in the balls.

Responsibility...

I am proud of myself for helping this dude. If I was sober I probably would have pushed him over.

No comments: