Monday, February 2, 2009

part 3... there will actually be a part 4 at some point...


I pissed on this pile of bikes 3 times personally, grips and seats. haha.

Other people pissed in this heating vent though...

Aww.

Singalongs!

I am so pumped on that kid getting carried out. I don;t now who is who for the most part, it's either travpol or typol though

His pants are off, but he didnt get anywhere with anyone

Jeff and I decided we should take our shirts off...
*edit* wow look at my fucking gut. Not a good look.*

This and the photo after it are in sequence...

.........

Bathroom party.

She was GTFO shortly later.

Passed out.

My most favorite person from Canada.

Piss defiantly poured out of his frame. Later on he bought the justin simpson pro model. He supports people who punch him in the balls.

It's funny that this whole trip was based around going to Rays, and this is the only photo I am posting from there...


Thanks again everyone, and Kyle Hartwell for manning the camera.
Gallery

Myspace files.

It's going to be a bit before the gallery works... and its like 1100 photos...

No comments: